Friday, November 6, 2009

Prescriptives: The luxury of custom blend


Prescriptives make up was a favorite when I was in college but through the years had faded to the back of my mind as a fond memory. I still remember the gray compacts I used to carry around with me in the early '90s, it was so modern and chic, the young and cool sibling to Estee Lauder line of products. But I lost track of my favorite items from Prescriptives as new brands lured me away with fancy colors and gimmicky shades. Last year I returned to the Prescriptives counter after almost a decade away and had a lip gloss from another company recreated as it was discontinued, the make up artist did such an amazing job mixing the exact shade of my gloss that I started paying attention to Prescriptives again. I discovered many women obsessed with Prescriptives custom blend foundation and who swear it is the only way to look natural and dewy. Honestly, I didn't really believe any of them, I was a Chanel foundation addict and didn't think any brand could match the dewiness my Teint Innocence provided me. Well, I was proven wrong last week at the Prescriptives counter at Bergdorf Goodman's infamous beauty basement!
Continue reading Prescriptives: The luxury of custom blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment